Books that serve as a reference for the PMI-ACP exam
Useful notes for the exam.
- To Be Read: Agile Software Development: TheCooperativeGame – 2nd Edition
- Sliger, Michele, and Stacia Broderick. The Software Project Manager’s Bridge to Agility. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Addison-Wesley, 2008. Print.
- Davies, Rachel, and Liz Sedley. Agile Coaching. Raleigh, NC: Pragmatic Bookshelf, 2009. Print.
- Highsmith, James A. Agile Project Management: Creating Innovative Products. Upper Saddle River: Addison-Wesley, 2011. Print.
- To Be Read: BecomingAgile: …in an imperfectworld
- Cohn, Mike. Agile Estimating and Planning. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference, 2006. Print.
- Shore, James, and Shane Warden. The Art of Agile Development. Beijing: James Shore and Chromatic, 2008. Print.
- Cohn, Mike. User Stories Applied: For Agile Software Development. Boston: Addison-Wesley, 2004. Print.
- To Be Read: Agile Project Managementwith Scrum
- Shalloway, Alan, Guy Beaver, and James Trott. Lean-agile Software Development: Achieving Enterprise Agility. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Addison-Wesley, 2010. Print.